Why Choose Skin Care Specialty Physicians?
We know you have many options when referring your patients for dermatologic care. Here’s what makes us different:
- We are a physician owned and operated practice, and our only incentive is to provide the best care possible for our patients.
- We offer a comprehensive solution to your patients’ skin needs including medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
- All new patients will be seen by a board certified dermatologist and will benefit from our providers’ team approach to diagnosis and treatment.
**If you believe a patient has an urgent issue that needs to be seen ASAP, please contact Kathy Armstrong at 410-252-9090.
Referrals to the Mohs and Skin Surgery Center:
- When patients are referred to our surgical center, they will receive comprehensive and appropriate surgical care, which may include excisions, Mohs surgery, reconstructive surgery, hidradenitis surgery along with any post-operative surgical visits they might need. You will always receive a letter back with clear clinical photographs of the surgery. We always have a physician on-call for after-hours post-operative complications.
- We are interested in having long-term professional relationships with our referring providers, and we strive to make sure your patients stay YOUR patients. Our electronic medical records have multiple protocols in place to make sure patients come back to your office for follow up, and we educate our staff on the importance of maintaining our referral relationships.
- If you would like to refer a patient to our surgical center, please fax biopsy report, demographics, insurance information, as well as any relevant office notes to 410-494-7064. If you have taken clinical photographs of the lesion(s) in question, they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary.